Access to Kawagoe
Take a nonstop bus from Haneda or Narita Airport to Kawagoe. We’re only 20 minutes by train from Omiya Station,
which connects by train and shinkansen with various parts of Japan.
Travel directly to Kawagoe Station from Narita or Haneda Airport by express bus (Eagle Bus, Seibu Bus or Airport Transport Service).
- Narita Airport ⇔ Kawagoe
- One-way fee: Adult ¥3,400 Children ¥1,700
- Haneda Airport ⇔ Kawagoe Station or Hon-Kawagoe Station
- One-way fee: Adult ¥1,780 Children ¥890
Travel to Kawagoe from various parts of Japan.
- Travel time: Approx. 1 hour and 50 minutes
- Travel time: Approx. 3 hours
- Travel time: Approx. 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Travel time: Approx. 2 hours and 50 minutes
By local train
- Nearest stations
- Kawagoe Station on JR Kawagoe Line
- Kawagoe Station and Kawagoe City Station on the Tobu Tojo Line
- Hon-Kawagoe Station on the Seibu-Shinjuku Line
- Tobu Tojo Line
- Ikebukuro ⇔ Kawagoe Approx. 30 minutes
- Tokyo ⇔ Kawagoe Approx. 60 minutes
- Shibuya ⇔ Kawagoe Approx. 50 minutes
- Shin-kiba ⇔ Kawagoe Approx. 75 minutes
- Yokohama ⇔ Kawagoe Approx. 80 minutes
- Motomachi (Yokohama Chuka-gai) ⇔ Kawagoe Approx. 90 minutes
- JR Kawagoe Line
- Omiya ⇔ Kawagoe Approx. 20 minutes
- Hachioji ⇔ Kawagoe Approx. 70 minutes
- Seibu Shinjuku Line
- Seibu-Shinjuku Station ⇔ Hon-Kawagoe Approx. 45 minutes (by limited express Koedo-go)
- Seibu Shinjuku ⇔ Hon-Kawagoe Approx. 60 minutes (by express)
Access to Kawagoe City Fureai Agricultural Community Center
(base facility for Kawagoe Green Tourism)
Address: 887 Isanuma, Kawagoe City, Saitama 350-0855, Japan
- By Tobu Bus from Kawagoe Station (East Exit)
Take a bus bound for Ageo Station West Exit, Hirakata, Kawagoe Sports Park or Saitama Medical University. Get off at Kamoda (about 17 minutes). Walk for about 10 minutes.
- By Seibu Bus from Hon-Kawagoe Station
Take a bus bound for Kawagoe Green Park. Ride for about 15-18 minutes and get off at Isanuma /Adventure Forest. Walk for about 20 minutes.